2021-04-27 Notícias de produtos
Webinar: Design da adega de fermentação da cervejaria
O objetivo deste webinar é mergulhar profundamente em uma área específica do cold block da cervejaria - a Adega de Fermentação. Gostaríamos de enfatizar a importância de uma abordagem estruturada e holística com foco nos detalhes ao projetar uma Adega de Fermentação para garantir que o cliente obtenha uma instalação moderna, eficiente, sustentável, de fácil expansão e manutenção.
29 April 2021
In this free webinar, you will learn about:
- How to choose the optimal equipment layout
- Why planning the pipe bridges and piping layout is so important
- How to address low water and energy consumption in the fermentation cellar
- State-of-the-art valve-cluster design and operation
About the speaker(s):
Alexander Stogniy holds a master’s degree from Moscow State University of Food Technology. He started his career working at a brewery in Saint Petersburg and then continued at Alfa Laval. Now, Alexander is a Global Sales Manager in Brewery Systems with 15 years’ experience at Alfa Laval and 18 years in the brewing industry. He is responsible for Brewery Systems business development worldwide.
Denis Martin received his engineering degree in Fermentation and Brewery Industries in Belgium and has more than 10 years’ experience within the brewing industry. His work at Alfa Laval is focused on the craft brewing market – adapting and developing products to fit the needs of craft brewers.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Anyone, who is interested in optimizing their cold cellar – from a craft brewery to an industrial brewing group
You may also be interested in: