2020-05-20 Notícias de produtos
Como economizar o OPEX para o tratamento de lodo sem aumentar o CAPEX
Participe deste webinar e conheça as mais recentes inovações nos decanters que podem ajudar os usuários finais a reduzir o descarte de sólidos, o consumo de polímeros e os custos de energia.
Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 9.00 -10.00 am CEST
Thursday, June 4, 2020, 3:00 - 4:00 pm CEST
In this free webinar you will learn about:
- What drives operating costs (disposal costs, polymer and power consumption) for wastewater decanter centrifuges.
- Important operational dependencies between bowl diameter of a centrifuge, rotational speed and flow rates.
About the speakers:
- Taha Suria is the Global Sales Manager for Water & Waste decanter applications in Alfa Laval. He has extensive experience with a dedicated focus on decanters for sludge dewatering and thickening applications.
- Bent Madsen is a decanter centrifuge expert with over 35 years of experience in Alfa Laval. He has been at the leading edge of several inventions and has been named in more than a dozen patents.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Consulting engineers
- Process engineers
- Wastewater plant managers
- Operations leaders
Alfa Laval’s new ALDEC G3 VecFlow™ decanter centrifuge cuts operating costs for sludge dewatering and thickening